Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Are you alone? Follow me!

One of my office mates stumbled on to this flow chart about two weeks ago, being a super talented web designer married to an even more talented graphics designer he found it very funny.  When he showed it to me, I immediately went looking for comic sans. I was not disappointed.  Fast forward to earlier this week it's 8:00 pm I am still at my desk frustrated, tired and I a little bitter that I am even working on a project to begin with, when this little voice says "hey you are alone.... come with me"  I changed the font to comic sans and sadly that got me moving enough to get it finished.  For the finishing touch I changed the typeface because .... well lets face it, I have live with myself after this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment